Sams (Students’ Academic Management System):
Admission Rules :
- The Govt of Odisha and Dept. of Higher education introduced Student Academic Management System (SAMS) for admission process . SAMS has two parts- e-Admission & e-Administration.
- In order to reduce time & improve efficiency in the admission process, e-Admission aims to use Information Technology to process applications for admission. It would also make the admission process economical, efficient, hassle free & transparent for the students and their parents. The students/parents have to travel to only one of the colleges under e-Admission process to be able to get admission to any stream of any college of their choices.
e-Administration aims to use the database of e-Admission in various academic & administrative activities like issue of identity card, collection of fees, section allocation, issue of admit cards, tabulation of internal examinations marks, submission of return of matriculates, preparation of long roll, etc. It will follow e-Admission in pilot phase colleges. In other colleges, students database will have to be created to make e-Administration possible.
- An applicant has to log in to the www.dheorissa.in site and take a printout of the filled application form (both college copy and applicants copy). The college copy is to be submitted along with requisite option fees in any SAMS resource centre, with the xerox copies of certificate and mark sheet within the specified date.
- In no circumstances applications on plain paper or xerox for admission will be accepted.
- The names of the selected candidates will be notified on the notice board of the target college. Selected candidates are called for admission on particular dates. Failure to turn up on the date or to produce the required documents in original shall amount to forfeiture of the seat. Extension of date of admission shall not ordinarily be allowed.
- All admissions are provisional. The Principal reserves the right to revoke any admission, if necessary. The decision of the Principal regarding admission shall be binding and final.
- Three year degree course and two years intermediate course in Arts, Science and Commerce offered in this college. The CHSE , Odisha conduct examination for +2 second year students every year and the college conduct test examination for second year students and half yearly and annual examination for first year students.
- In three year Degree course the Berhampur University conduct examinations for first year, second year and final degree students every year.. The college conduct test examinations for all the three year students.
- Besides these examinations all the teachers are instructed to conduct unit tests in their subjects every month.
Uniform Dress Code :
Students are required to abide by the dress code as prescribed by the college.
|Colour of the Uniform|
|Girls||Yellowish White Salwar and Cyna Kameez|
|Boys||Full Black Pant and Cyna Full Shirt|